• Cut your wefts: this cause shedding and thinning of your hair extensions.
• Sew through your wefts: this will cause the construction of your hair weft(s) to weaken, while also causing shedding and thinning of your extensions.
• Blow dry your hair: always let it air dry. Blow drying has the possibility of ruining your hair extensions.
• Use box dyes: only use professional consulting for adding any coloring or other chemicals to your extensions.
• Detangle your hair extensions ONLY when the hair is wet (detangling your hair when its dry can cause breakage, shedding and loss of hair)
• Detangle your curly/wavy hair EVERY morning and EVERY night before wrapping
• Use a leave-in conditioner/water mix to help keep your curls/waves moisturized.
• ALWAYS comb/detangle from the ENDS up
• Use a DAILY curling cream with water to help with moisture and to prevent shedding/tangling/interlocking of the curls/waves.
ALL HAIR TEXTURES
• Wrap your hair nightly with silk scarf or bonnet (this helps lock in moisture and eliminates unnecessary shedding/tangling).
• Seal your wefts before installing to ensure longevity of your hair extensions.
• ALWAYS use heat protector before using any kind of heated styling tools (if not use your hair can becomes very brittle and produce split ends/breakage and frizzy/dry hair)
• CONDITION your hair at least once every week and SHAMPOO your hair every 31/2 weeks (timeframe may vary depending on amount of styling and product build up).
• ALWAYS comb/detangle from the ends up.